Sunday 1 February 2015

2015 - Person Number Sixteen

"Card shop crazy"
So the other day me and my best mate went shopping. We got the bus and I've discovered that people tend to talk to you at the bus stop... whether it's just to pass the time, there seems to be an openness to bus commuters. It could be just some older commuters on the way to town to buy some veg from the market or some younger commuters en route from work with their fold up cycle! But this isn't how I met number 16. He spoke to us in the card shop and enlightened us into his journey last year. 
"I walked to Wales last year" he told us, irrelevant of the conversation. "I walked from Ely to Wales. I left around 9am on the Friday and two weeks later around 3pm I was at the top of Mount snowden".
My friend asked the question we were both thinking 'did you walk back?'
"No, of course not! I think I even got the train down from the top of snowden to the bottom" he laughed.
I believe the intention of him telling us this anecdote was to prove that no matter how old you are, you can still achieve whatever you want. So yeah! Good on you you Crazy Card Shop man!
I'm off to the shop in my car! ;)

Kisses J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Hola! Me again!

Another hiatus! I'm terrible at this blogging. Soz. Uodate: I'm in a pub, alone, 1 glass of wine inside me. (A really nice New Zeal...