Saturday 14 October 2017

30 Day Writing Challenge: Escapism


Escapism. At times many people just want to escape certain things in life and everyone does it differently. Some people use substances, some people run away to somewhere comforting and some people throw themselves into something creative. I'm the kind of person who throws myself into writing. I love the idea of escaping into another world, with different people and new adventures. Sometimes it's just nice to dream of an alternate reality. With writing I can also challenge myself, like this writing challenge! And attached is a photo of a bird... they're like the epitome of escapism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Hola! Me again!

Another hiatus! I'm terrible at this blogging. Soz. Uodate: I'm in a pub, alone, 1 glass of wine inside me. (A really nice New Zeal...