Tuesday 5 July 2016

30 Day Writing Challenge//Day Five: Introducing Me

At 23 years old I've finally discovered my passion for writing.. And apparently I'm not too shabby at it! I've got a great support network and maybe one day you'll see my name in the window of a Waterstones... Or more than likely in the corner of your Facebook news feed in an advert for Amazon! This#30DayChallenge is something I have made for me and the wonderful people at @tkotiuk to have a play around and get creative. And I recommend anyone to never lose your creativity! Whether you do something big with it or simply write it down and throw it away. Get it out there!! Let people see it even for a split second on Snapchat! You might surprise yourself with what they say! 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Hola! Me again!

Another hiatus! I'm terrible at this blogging. Soz. Uodate: I'm in a pub, alone, 1 glass of wine inside me. (A really nice New Zeal...