Wednesday 14 January 2015

2015 - Person Number Ten

10 - 01 - 2015
"The Traveller"
This guy was in one of my favourite pubs, working behind the bar. He was cheerful and pleasant. I asked him for an interesting fact about himself.
Turns out he went to school with Ian Poulter, a famous British Golfer. He went to school with him in Stevenage and then moved to Southampton. Currently training in St Neots, he has travelled far but as he said 'it's all part of the job'.
I'm sure he's got some interesting stories coming from the bar!

A short one today, but I couldn't exactly distract him from his training!

Kisses x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Hola! Me again!

Another hiatus! I'm terrible at this blogging. Soz. Uodate: I'm in a pub, alone, 1 glass of wine inside me. (A really nice New Zeal...