Thursday 15 January 2015

2015 - Person Number Twelve

12 - 01 - 2015
"The Master"
This guy has studied Karate and various different forms of martial arts throughout his life. He then went on to find his calling in Karate.
"What got you into Karate?"
"I started out doing Brazilian Jui Jitzu and Shotokan Karate, Shito-Ryu Karate and American Freestyle Karate I didn't get belt ranks. But I trained at Hickory Academy of Martial Arts. That's where I began. I continued American Ching Sai Do at Mountain View Karate Centre, that's Tae Kwon Do, small circle jiujitzu and shaolin goju. Then I wanted to get more focuses in standing and got into Kyokushinkai two years ago." 
"What do I love about it and what inspired me?"
"Well that was my mum. She done Kyokushinakai karate. She thought it would be good for me. And I loved Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan and Jean Claude Van Damme videos and them moves and watching UFC and Bully Beat Down. And I took up Jiu Jitzu and Karate followed."
"Could you imagine life without Martial arts?"
"No, I honestly couldn't. I love martial arts and it's made me so much more respectful and disciplined. And I love working with others"

Kisses xx J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Hola! Me again!

Another hiatus! I'm terrible at this blogging. Soz. Uodate: I'm in a pub, alone, 1 glass of wine inside me. (A really nice New Zeal...