Friday 9 January 2015

George Ezra

George Ezra

So that kid who sings 'Budapest' made an interesting point. He was on a short video of the 'behind the scenes of Budapest' and in this interview video he says about when he was working in a bar...


"First job I ever got was in a pub. But it was the best opportunity I had to start eavesdropping. And that's where a lot of my album came from, a lot of what I do is earwigging on other peoples conversations. Like if I'm working on the bar and you come to the bar I can just catch one bit of your conversation and I get to decide what came before that and what comes after. That way I've got a story that I've penned but you've started the inspiration"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Hola! Me again!

Another hiatus! I'm terrible at this blogging. Soz. Uodate: I'm in a pub, alone, 1 glass of wine inside me. (A really nice New Zeal...