Monday 5 January 2015

2015 - Person Number Five

05-01-2015
"Little Miss Sparkles"
So, person number Five, is someone new! They work with my boyfriend in a local pub and so I've said 'Hello' a few times and shared pleasantries, but other than that not really had a conversation with her. My boyfriend has told me she's into Performing arts and in that respect me and her should get along like a house on fire with my roots in Performance too! So I thought I'd give it a go! I had her on Facebook, (now this may seem like I'm cheating, but actually think about it... I have 300+ 'friends' and yet I only speak to the people I actually talk to in real life, which wittles it down to about 6 people... So much for SOCIAL media..)

But I started a conversation with "Little Miss Sparkles" and as expected, we did get along! We were talking about Acting, Dancing and Singing and shows we'd been in and everything dramary... I then told her my 365 people aim and she was more than happy to get on board. Now being of the performance nature, I thought it would be just plain wrong to NOT ask her a question relating to Performance, so I asked her this:

"So in all your shows (produced, self devised) which one has had the greatest impact on yourself or your life?"
"Alice In Wonderland that I did with Touring Big Top Company 2013. I had a role written for me from scratch and I took it and made it a mixture of me and people I've met through my life. I took on strong women I know; my mum, my auntie and my cousin and threw in some of my wit and attitude and 'Sparkles' was created!"

"So you enjoyed the fact you were a part of the creation and you could make it entirely your own?"
"Yeah. I bought it up from nothing and I'm so proud of it. If I had to do it again, I would in a heartbeat."

Now "Little Miss Sparkles" is still taking part in shows and she loves it! Maybe one day we'll see her on the West End, reprising her role as 'Sparkles' but until then, she's more than happy to make a big noise in St Neots! For that, we're grateful!

Keep shining,
Kisses J xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Hola! Me again!

Another hiatus! I'm terrible at this blogging. Soz. Uodate: I'm in a pub, alone, 1 glass of wine inside me. (A really nice New Zeal...